The Greater San Fransisco Area

Continuing my quest to travel the world.

It has been my quest to cycle around the world for a very long time, although I have ticked off 16 countries to date, I still haven't achieved the ultimate goal of cycling the world. I cannot wait any longer for the conditions to be perfect, age is catching up with me, so it is now or never.

picture drawn by Jim my Step - Father on our trip across Australia

picture drawn by Jim my Step - Father on our trip across Australia
After our trip to Vietnam in 2012.

Tuesday 3 January 2012

The beautiful West coast

Today we rode my favourite part of the coast. Crashing surf, rocky islands,blue sky, bush and the southern Rata trees in flower. World class scenery. Niel had a tough time yesterday and didn't get into camp until 9pm. Today was easier with more mild temperatures and a tail wind. I got a lot of attention with my bike on the Vespa. people were staring and pointing and taking photos of it.

The road cuts through the cliff at a place called Hawks Craig.


My bike is the centre of attention.


Tomorrow we reach the glaciers, and the last shop / petrol station for a couple of hundred kilometres. Isolated but very beautiful. Vespa chick hits the coast.

Vespa chick hits the coast.


No comments:

Post a Comment